What is your returns policy?
- For quality control reasons we are unable to accept returns, however if a product is faulty or defective, we will provide you with a refund or replacement.
- Refunds are not accepted on any products within our range if the purchaser no longer requires the product or changes their mind.
- If the products you are returning are not faulty and cannot be returned to us with sufficient evidence for exchange, they will not be deemed to be refundable.
- Products returned for refund without prior consent from us will be automatically returned back to sender.
Conditions of return, if applicable:
- Beauty By Nature must authorise any goods prior to their return for exchange.
- Please include a copy of the invoice and an explanation for return with all returned products.
- Products must be returned in original packaging within 14 days from the time of return request.
- Please retain broken parcel/s (and packaging) until authorised by Beauty By Nature as they may be required by Australia Post as proof of damage.
- The customer will pay return freight in circumstances of incorrect ordering or cancellations after despatch.
- Beauty By Nature will pay return freight on items sent by us in error unless the customer requests to purchase the item/s.
- Return stock will not be credited where poor packaging by the customer results in goods being broken in return transit.
- Only unused, faulty items may be credited or exchanged. Faulty products are returned to manufacturer for replacement product.